Consumer Financial Insights SM are one-dimensional segmentation frameworks based on self-reported and actual financial services-related behaviors. Consumer Financial Insights SM scores are used by marketers across a wide range of applications, including targeting households based on their potential within specific asset categories, e.g., Deposits, Investable Assets, Mortgage, Total Net Assets.
Consumer Financial Insights SM are household-level scores and are therefore more accurate than zip+4 scoring systems. All scores comply with regulatory data guidelines, where applicable.
The scores can also be appended to both customer and prospect files and are available for both invitation-to-apply campaigns and pre-screen campaigns, where applicable.
Based on the actual offer, these are the categories marketers can choose from:
· Household Deposits Score - deposit balances held at financial institutions.
· Investable Assets Score ® - investable assets: deposits (checking, savings, money market, CD), stocks, bonds, mutual funds, retirement accounts, etc.
· Investment Balances Score SM - investment balances: stocks, bonds, mutual funds, retirement accounts, etc.
· Mortgage Refinance Score ® - likelihood to refinance a mortgage. This score is available for both pre-screen and invitation-to-apply campaigns.
· Net Asset Score ® - total assets minus total liabilities
Overlay that on top of our robust demographics, such as age, income, marital status, gender, home ownership and home value…..and direct mailers have a mailing list that will respond!
Call Dale Filhaber at Dataman Group Direct – (800) 771-3282 for more information.